Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage – Boynton Beach Office


Water damage at this Boynton Beach office involved standing water on the flooring and damage to the walls. A window had been blown out during a severe thunderst... READ MORE



Boynton Beach Water and Restoration


When a busted line floods a room in a Boynton Beach house, the walls wick up the water, get soaked, and are ruined. SERVPRO techs can do a "flood cut' to limit ... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Boynton Beach Home


Fire damage struck this Boynton Beach home when a short circuit in an attic located junction box started a fire. The fire affected the electrical system, the in... READ MORE



Why Duct Cleaning in Boynton Beach?


To answer the question of Why duct cleaning in Boynton Beach, take a look at this Before Photo. The buildup of debris in your HVAC conduits shows what can circu... READ MORE



Boynton Beach Fire and Smoke Damage


The electrical fire was extinguished, but the smoke and soot covered the surfaces of this Boynton Beach upper level. The furnishing can be removed for cleaning ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Boynton Beach Home


Water damage struck this Boynton Beach home due to a small leak in the roof. Over time the slow leak accumulated on the interior ceiling as shown in the before ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Small Commercial Building in Boynton Beach


This converted home into a half-way house had a fire burn inside a wall that spread to the above attic area. Boynton Beach small business owners often call on S... READ MORE



Boynton Beach Lobby and Water


The lobby in this Boynton Beach commercial center was flooded with water from a tropical storm that left its mark. The water was relatively clean, so the first ... READ MORE



Boynton Beach Flood Damaged Restoration


The tropical storm covered the floor space of a Boynton Beach house with contaminated, dirty water. SERVPRO strives to restore, and not replace water-soaked bui... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Boynton Beach Home


Mold damage to this vacant Boynton Beach home spread to several rooms before the owner of the property discovered the mold. There had been no air conditioning o... READ MORE