Who Can Restore My Kitchen After a Cooking Fire?
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include fire damage. Contact SERVPRO right away. We are always available.
SERVPRO Techs Offer Emergency-Response Fire Damage Mitigation for Boynton Beach Residents
Cooking fires are the number one cause of residential structure fires in the US each year. Whether a roast ignites in the oven or a saute plan goes up in flames unexpectedly, this type of disaster can leave unpleasant odors and corrosive residues on top of the damage to your home and belonging.
When kitchen fire damage in your Boynton Beach condo requires mitigation, SERVPRO is a phone call away from returning your property to a preloss state. This Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)- certified crew is trained to mitigate fire damage as well as water damage that may result from firefighting efforts.
Fire Damage Affects More Than You May Expect
- Soot deposits and residues can clog up vent fan blades and motors, which can create its own fire risk without cleaning. Ductwork may also require cleaning.
- Ranges require thorough cleaning both inside and out to be rendered usable once more. In many cases, these units can be successfully restored after a kitchen fire.
- Refrigerator fans, coils, and filters, and panels require cleaning after smoke and soot exposure.
- Dishwashers are affected similarly to refrigerators and often need new gaskets after a kitchen grease fire.
- Microwaves that were situated directly above stovetop fires are more likely to need replacement.
How a SERVPRO Team Can Restore the Contents of Your Kitchen
SERVPRO professionals can meticulously sanitize and deodorize the contents of your kitchen, including appliances, dishes, cutlery, and decor. Depending on the extent of the damage, cleaning may be as simple as wet or dry manual cleaning or as extensive as immersion cleaning with a high -alkaline cleaning solution.
SERVPRO of Boynton Beach is prepared to assist homeowners with cleanup that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (561) 413-9754 for mitigation that can start within hours.
See more about Boynton Beach
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Boynton Beach, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Boynton Beach today at (561) 413-9754 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Can I Get Help Removing Water from My Carpets?
Did water damage destroy your carpet? Call the local SERVPRO near you in Boynton Beach to fix that problem.
After a Water Loss Incident, SERVPRO Easily Performs Water Removal to Restore Your Boynton Beach Carpets
No homeowner ever wants to deal with interior water damage to their Boynton Beach residence, but there are times when a leaking pipe may release water under your cabinets and behind the bathroom wall. If there is carpeting on the other side of the wall, you then have to deal with drying the carpet, padding, and potentially the subfloor. Instead of trying to tackle this tricky job on your own, SERVPRO has the trained technicians ready to help.
Why Can’t I Clean the Water Up By Myself?
When you attempt water removal in Boynton Beach using a wet/dry vacuum, the carpet might seem dry, but there could still be a great deal of hidden moisture. It is crucial to take the necessary steps to locate hidden moisture so that mold and mildew do not have the chance to fester. Our skilled technicians are water restoration specialists, and we come to each project with a detailed plan for:
- Water Removal: Weighted extractors use the weight of the technician to push water up from the carpet.
- Drying: We use a unique formula that tells us how many fans and dehumidifiers are necessary to facilitate proper drying.
- Dehumidification: To ensure your interior is dry, we use industrial-strength dehumidifiers work in unison to bring down relative humidity.
To ensure all moisture is addressed, our team uses moisture detection tools to follow the path of water migration. For any areas in the water loss zone that are deemed unsalvageable, we perform controlled demolition to remove them. New subfloor, carpeting, baseboards, and other building materials get replaced as needed so that your interior is “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Boynton Beach is available for all your water removal and restoration needs. To have a crew deployed to your location, call us 24/7 at (561) 413-9754.
What Can I Expect From a Professional Restoration Company During Flood Recovery in Boynton Beach?
You can rely upon the professionals of SERVPRO completely during a flooding disaster cleanup.
Feel Confident and Well-Informed When SERVPRO Arrives to Help After Flooding in Boynton Beach
Flooding in your residence is a distressing and disruptive event. Inviting a crew of expert water damage restorers can add to the stress when a homeowner is unprepared for the tasks that must be completed, saving both the structural components and contents of your dwelling after a storm and consequent flooding. Transparent communications between a restoration firm and its customers are vital to complete a project properly.
How Fast Can I Expect a Response from a Flood Loss Contractor?
Flood damage in your Boynton Beach home cannot wait. The resources available to our crews are ready immediately, and we arrive as soon as practical to begin the assessment needed to design an appropriate response to your particular flooding circumstances. After a safety review, crews begin the emergency phase as the project manager continues the evaluation of the overall damage.
What Are Considered Emergency Services During Flood Restoration?
Understandably, you might think the whole project is considered an emergency response. When used in the context of the more extensive process, emergency services refer to:
Securing your property
• Boarding up windows and doors
• Tarping roofs
• Erecting supports if walls or ceilings have weakened
Placement of barriers
• Barriers positioned on the floors can keep water from moving into dry areas of your home.
• Containment of the work area is another type of barrier using 6-mil polyethylene to create one or more smaller spaces to prevent drift of airborne contaminants and debris during controlled demolition and cleanup.
Silt and mud removal
We break out the shovels to reduce the load of solids that can sweep in with the floodwaters. Pumps and extractors function more effectively if most of the debris is removed first.
Aggressive water extraction
Pumps remove water deeper than two inches, and then we switch to truck-mounted extractors. The advantage of this equipment is speed and capacity, as well as our ability to run both types without using your home’s electricity, often temporarily shut down for safety or storm damage reasons. We also can contain the floodwaters for lawful disposal as a hazardous substance.
What Are the Goals of the Restoration Company During the Emergency Phase?
SERVPRO managers and technicians are always aware of how crucial the customer’s input is during all phases of the flood restoration project. When we first meet with you, our goals are:
• To open communications in a supportive and respectful manner, making you feel at ease while educating you about the reasons for our actions.
• To listen to you and do what we can to minimize disruptions to your and your family’s day to day activities.
• To protect both the contents and the structure of your home.
• To remove as much of the floodwater as possible.
• To start the drying process by testing for water migration and moisture levels of affected building materials.
• To try to make your surroundings as safe and comfortable as possible, including addressing air quality and containing the work area so you can have quiet enjoyment of unaffected space.
Why Are Technicians Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
Although we do not desire to frighten our customers unduly, we are upfront about the hazards of working with floodwaters. Because the fluids can contain chemicals, sewage, dead animals, and storm surge, flood water is considered Category 3, the most contaminated level we see in our work. Expect our crews to wear hard hats, goggles, masks or respirators, gloves, and protective suits at a minimum. This practice protects our team as we work hard to remove the contaminated water to protect you and your loved ones. PPE protocols also help us avoid tracking hazardous debris into other areas of your home.
What Is Controlled Demolition and Why Is It Needed?
During the aftermath of a flooding crisis, you might be shocked by the extent of the damage. When our crews begin using drills, sledgehammers, or saws to take out some building materials purposely, we understand you wonder why we are adding to the destruction. Planned, strategic demolition helps us complete critical tasks.
We might use saws to cut drywall several inches above the waterline. Reasons include:
• Releasing water trapped behind the wall
• Removing materials that are too damaged to restore
• Allowing access to wet insulation
• Permitting warm, moving air to infiltrate wet cavities during the drying phase
If the wall can be saved, but water is detected behind it, we pull off baseboards and drill holes to release the fluids and give us a way to direct warm air between walls through hoses.
In brick and cinder block construction, we use holes drilled in mortar joints to release trapped water and aid in ventilation and warm airflow during drying.
You can rely upon the professionals of SERVPRO of Boynton Beach completely during a flooding disaster cleanup. From the project start to finish, we keep you in the loop. Call (561) 413-9754 to start our collaboration now.
For more about Boynton Beach click here.
How Do I Clean My Salon After Water Damage?
We understand the dangers that come with the damages and the need for rapid response and restoration to your business property. Call us right away.
SERVPRO Techs Offer Around-the-Clock Commercial Water Removal for Boynton Beach Beauty Salons
Beauty is a large and booming industry that goes a long way toward improving the happiness and well-being of Florida patrons. However, even with careful inspections, a burst pipe, damaged sprinkler system, or bathroom overflow can create more cleanup than most small business owners can comfortably handle.
If your beauty salon in Boynton Beach needs commercial water cleanup, SERVPRO teams are ready to respond to your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
What Should I Watch Out For After Water Damage in My Commercial Space?
- Stay away from standing water. If your electrical system has been compromised by a burst pipe or other contact with water, stepping into a space with loose or standing water can put you at risk for electrical shocks. Have your electricity shut off ASAP by a trusted professional.
- Do not delay cleanup. Water damage can wreak havoc and create an environment in which mold can thrive in as little as one to two days. Emergency-response cleanup efforts can not only save your assets, but they can also prevent more costly damages to your business.
- Contact your insurer immediately. To get properly compensated by your insurer, you must contact them and have an adjuster evaluate the damage as soon as possible. SERVPRO inventory and inspection efforts can bolster your proof of loss claim.
How Does SERVPRO Handle Commercial Water Cleanup?
Because every business has unique needs, SERVPRO techs must evaluate your space to plan the cleanup process around it. Considerations include:
- The extent of water damage to furnishings, contents, and structural materials.
- Calculating accurate drying goals based on moisture saturation of structures and contents as well as the specific humidity of the interior space.
- Determining sanitation and deodorization modalities based on your location, available power sources, and local regulations.
SERVPRO of Boynton Beach offers service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (561) 413-9754 for rapid-response disaster cleanup that comes when you need it.
Find out more about Boynton Beach.
Post-Fire Hazards in Boynton Beach
Give our SERVPRO of Boynton Beach team a call today at (561) 413-9754.
HEPA-Filtration Tools for Post-Fire Hazards in Boynton Beach
HEPA filtration is one of the key offerings of many of our fire recovery tools because this process can reduce airborne contaminants and particles in your Boynton Beach home. Regardless of how severe these conditions might be in your property, we have long been using tools that serve multiple benefits for your fire-damaged residence simultaneously. Many of these HEPA-filtration tools have secondary benefits, or can dramatically improve conditions in the house in their first use.
You should not expect to know and remember all of the tools and equipment in the inventory of our SERVPRO professionals when we arrive to address fire damage in Boynton Beach homes. We have entire trailers stocked with equipment to address each aspect of fire loss that could make living in your house difficult after the disaster. While we might have tools and devices capable of helping to overcome substantial hurdles in the recovery efforts, these HEPA-filtration tools can usually get spotted on-site.
Air scrubbers are designed explicitly to reduce airborne contaminants in an environment. After a fire, many of these particles and smaller debris particulates can circulate throughout the residence. Air scrubbers pull in dirty air and run it through the onboard HEPA filter to exhaust cleaner and less hazardous breathable air.
Hydroxyl machines are a quintessential tool for fire recovery as they can serve many purposes at once. While these machines indeed have HEPA-filtration capabilities, they are also one of the top used tools for whole-house deodorization.
Negative Air Chambers
A priority of our responding SERVPRO technicians is reducing the spread and severity of fire loss effects when we first arrive. To do this, we can establish containment barriers and also deploy negative air chambers to prevent soot and smoke particles from traveling beyond these filtration units.
While you might not know or recognize all of the tools getting used on a fire recovery job in your home, these few items are filtering out hazardous airborne particulates to make fire loss “Like it never even happened.” Give our SERVPRO of Boynton Beach team a call today at (561) 413-9754.
For more about Boynton Beach click here.
Is There a Service That Can Clean Boynton Beach Daycares?
SERVPRO disinfects (homes or buildings) beyond the scope of a standard weekly cleaning.
SERVPRO Technicians Are Available to Sanitize Boynton Beach Daycare Centers and Other Businesses Too.
While schools in Florida have closed, daycare centers, for now, remain a necessity for providing childcare for working parents. However, as children are still developing robust immune systems, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness is needed to prevent viral infection.
How do SERVPRO technicians sanitize vulnerable locations?
- Careful planning: We employ the techniques recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Special Cleaning supplies, cloths, treatment application spray equipment, wet fogging equipment, and EPA-registered antimicrobials are part of our arsenal in the fight against this virus. EPA approves cleaners that are safe for commercial use in daycare centers while being occupied.
- Advanced training: SERVPRO technicians receive training from organizations such as the IICRC in advanced specialty cleaning, including the proper use of equipment and cleaning agents.
We do this in sensitive environments such as daycare centers, retirement homes, food service, and many others. We can help you in your Boynton Beach area business and public spaces.
These comprehensive cleaning measures, coupled with social distancing and individual sanitation practices, are recommended by the CDC to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
SERVPRO of Boynton Beach provides commercial cleaning and disinfection for all types of commercial properties and public spaces. Call (561) 413-9754 for a customized plan to help you during this difficult time.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.
See more about Boynton Beach.
Who Can I Turn to for Help with Storm Related Floods?
Let us help you get your Boynton Beach community back in order after a devastation.
SERVPRO Has the Resources to Restore Your Home Even When Many in the Boynton Beach Community Experience Flooding
One added level of stress weighs on residents of our region when they realize they are not the only people dealing with flooding after winds and heavy rains. Fear increases that they need to get in line for help. They worry that the investment they and their family have in a home and a lifestyle can be gone the instant overland flooding and storm surge flows into their property.
Do Flood Recovery Companies Care About Me?
Another concern it is natural to experience after flood damage in Boynton Beach is whether the professionals you hire are mostly concerned about making a profit from your misfortune rather than helping you. Scams can abound, with itinerant contractors taking advantage of the desperation homeowners fear when a lifetime of hard work and memories seems ruined beyond redemption.
How Can I Be Sure I Am Hiring the Right Company for Flood Restoration?
A presence in the community year-round, not just when seasonal storms heighten the need for our services, sets SERVPRO apart. Our work ethic is impressive, and with four franchises working together under the leadership of one owner, we have the workforce to respond when you and your neighbors are in the path of anything from ordinary rain storms to hurricanes. We count our successes customer by customer, intensely involved in every project we take on, big or small.
Is There an Easy Way to Tell if a Flood Restoration Company Is Prepared for the Job?
Above everything, training and experience say it all when responding effectively to flooding disasters. We commit to prepare our team of managers and technicians to perform the work needed after a flood in your home to the restoration industry’s highest standards. Our crews complete a rigorous course of training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), an international standards development and support organization. We also obtain and maintain certifications from other governmental and industry watchdogs to offer you the best chance for a successful outcome after a flooding disaster.
What Sorts of Certifications Should I Look for in a High-Quality Flooding Contractor?
Across our robust workforce, SERVPRO boasts many specializations that support the flood mitigation and remediation work we do for residential and commercial customers. First and foremost, our entire company is proud to be counted as an IICRC Certified Firm. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the current certification members of our team possess:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and Safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Why Is It Important to Line Up a Full-Service Disaster Response Firm?
When you review the list of certifications above, you might ask, would it make more sense to hire a company that specializes only in flood-related tasks? The reality is that when disaster strikes, it is impossible to determine precisely what help is needed in any particular situation. For example, if your dwelling was built prior to the late 1970s, likely, lead-based paint exists somewhere in your dwelling. When flooding requires we remove portions of your walls (flood cuts) to release water and promote efficient drying, the controlled demolition can release lead into the mix of fluids and debris we manage for you. Another scenario you might not consider is the potential for fire damage when gas or electrical lines break due to storm damage or lightning strikes set a roof ablaze. Hiring a series of different contractors to handle each phase of a complex flood recovery configuration is unnecessary when you partner with our team of multi-certified experts.
Why Is Professional-Grade Equipment Necessary for Flood Recovery?
If your home suffered what seems like minor flood harm, you might be tempted to forgo hiring a professional contractor and try to manage without help. This decision can result in long term consequences to the stability of your home’s structure. Flood water can migrate deeply into building materials, particularly if aggressive water extraction is not a part of the mitigation and remediation plan. Consumer implements like wet vacuums, buckets, and mops are inadequate when thousands of gallons of rain and storm surge flowed through your house. Our technicians measure and monitor the moisture levels in building materials throughout each project, ensuring that professional extraction followed by comprehensive structural drying returns structures and contents to pre-flood conditions.
You can depend on the highly-qualified and well-equipped team at SERVPRO of Boynton Beach to meet all your flood recovery needs. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, available for consultation within hours after one call to (561) 413-9754.
See more about Boynton Beach.
Boynton Beach Properties, Fast Extraction with SERVPRO's Array of Equipment--We Mitigate Water Damage!
Yelp! It's Us Again. Charlie and Riley--The Brains Behind SERVPRO Cleanup and Restoration in Boynton Beach!
The Benefits of a Truck-Mounted Pump for Boynton Beach Condos
Water removal solutions vary based on the severity of the damage to your Boynton Beach residence. We strive to provide the most efficient solutions for mitigation needs, and that means investing and utilizing cutting-edge tools and equipment to remove standing water and dry out your condo quickly. Truck-mount pumps are among the most powerful and reliable tools for extraction that we have in our inventory or our Green Fleet.
Understanding each option regarding water extraction in Boynton Beach homes can help our customers to appreciate the choice for submersible portable extractors or truck-mount advantages. Beyond being a reliable extraction device, our SERVPRO team has multiple reasons for choosing extractor trucks in our Green Fleet instead of in-house units. With the higher quality materials used in the construction of your condo, quick extraction techniques can protect these elements from requiring replacement or repair.
The single most recognized benefit to using truck-mount extractors for water recovery efforts is the higher volume of standing water that can get moved with the unit. With 300 psi extraction, we can move thousands of gallons in a much shorter span than other water removal tools in our inventory like electric submersibles or wet vacuums. These units have their own energy source, no need to rely on electricity from a stricken structure.
Because many condos here along the coast have open floor layouts, a water loss incident is not easily contained in a single area of the unit. Instead, removal must often occur at the origin point and several adjacent rooms connected by openings. Truck mount extractors can help to lower standing water levels throughout the entire damaged area universally.
While there is not as much versatility as the various attachments that can get added to wet vacuums for extraction purposes, the extractor truck can pull water and dispose of it in a drainage system on-site or collect the water in a tank on the truck when no disposal area is available.
As the most productive extractor in our equipment inventory, truck-mount systems roll out to water loss incidents with our technicians and production vehicles anytime disasters strike. No matter how we can help, our SERVPRO of Boynton Beach team is standing by at (561) 413-9754.
Commercial Water Removal In Boynton Beach
The certified technicians arrive quickly and make the water loss “Like it never even happened.”
Boynton Beach Hotel Cannot Reopen Without Commercial Water Removal
One type of business that thrives on foot traffic and seasonal waves of guests is the hotel industry in Florida during Spring Break. While locals brace themselves for an influx of visitors, hotel owners get ready to keep them happy, and one thing not on that list of amenities is water damage.
A Boynton Beach hotel in need of commercial water removal from an early morning pipe break got a fast response. While none of the suites received damage, the carpeted hallway leading to an entire to wing of rooms was wet down to the padding. The hotel owner wanted the area reopened as rapidly as possible, so she did not have to cancel any reservations.
Methods of Expedited Water Extraction
Carpeting is not automatically a loss when a water event happens. However, it can be if the cleanup efforts do not begin rapidly enough. The water degrades quickly, and the establishment of bacteria takes it through stages as gray water and finally black water after 48 hours, and it has to get handled and disposed of as a biohazard for safety reasons. SERVPRO techs use a wide variety of equipment for the removal of water. Equipment such as pumps with weighted extractor heads allows the techs to get close up against baseboards and push the moisture up and out of the carpet and padding. Ride-on units are another excellent tool that uses the weight of the technician riding it to push out water. These two methods get used in tandem frequently for fast cleanup.
Rapid, Complete Drying Means Fast Reopening
Because the techs found no structural damage to the hotel, the hallway needed extraction, drying, and cleaning only to get prepped for the use of guests again. The techs put plastic over the carpet to force the air into the carpet and padding so it could dry in place. Then they wiped down the walls and ensured the hallway smelled as welcoming as it looked.
When the need for commercial water removal slows your business down, contact SERVPRO of Boynton Beach at (561) 413-9754. The certified technicians arrive quickly and make the water loss “Like it never even happened.”
For more about Boynton Beach click here.