Who Can Restore My Kitchen After a Cooking Fire?
SERVPRO Techs Offer Emergency-Response Fire Damage Mitigation for Boynton Beach Residents
Cooking fires are the number one cause of residential structure fires in the US each year. Whether a roast ignites in the oven or a saute plan goes up in flames unexpectedly, this type of disaster can leave unpleasant odors and corrosive residues on top of the damage to your home and belonging.
When kitchen fire damage in your Boynton Beach condo requires mitigation, SERVPRO is a phone call away from returning your property to a preloss state. This Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)- certified crew is trained to mitigate fire damage as well as water damage that may result from firefighting efforts.
Fire Damage Affects More Than You May Expect
- Soot deposits and residues can clog up vent fan blades and motors, which can create its own fire risk without cleaning. Ductwork may also require cleaning.
- Ranges require thorough cleaning both inside and out to be rendered usable once more. In many cases, these units can be successfully restored after a kitchen fire.
- Refrigerator fans, coils, and filters, and panels require cleaning after smoke and soot exposure.
- Dishwashers are affected similarly to refrigerators and often need new gaskets after a kitchen grease fire.
- Microwaves that were situated directly above stovetop fires are more likely to need replacement.
How a SERVPRO Team Can Restore the Contents of Your Kitchen
SERVPRO professionals can meticulously sanitize and deodorize the contents of your kitchen, including appliances, dishes, cutlery, and decor. Depending on the extent of the damage, cleaning may be as simple as wet or dry manual cleaning or as extensive as immersion cleaning with a high -alkaline cleaning solution.
SERVPRO of Boynton Beach is prepared to assist homeowners with cleanup that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (561) 413-9754 for mitigation that can start within hours.
See more about Boynton Beach